Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

I realized after I posted the Christmas pictures that I forgot to post Thanksgiving pictures!! So here they are. We spent Thanksgiving in Glamis a couple hours outside San Diego riding motorcylces and ATVs in the sand. It was a blast! We stayed with Dad and Elaine at their house in SD and trailer in the dunes. Cindy and Doug were there too with Ciarra, Shyla, and her boyfriend Steven. I had not been on a motorcyle in the sand in about 15 years so I was a bit rusty. I went over the bars in the first half hour of riding. Fortunately the sand is very forgiving! Anyway, Claire had a great time on her first camping trip, and loved sitting on the quad with Mommy (parked of course!). When we got back we took a short trip north to San Clemente to meet our good friends the Becks and their kids for dinner. We had a great time visiting and got some great pictures of the kids! Check out the pics below.

Love,

Brett, Jess, and Claire

0 comments: